Monday, July 18, 2011

Beat the Heat: What I'm Wearing

Everybody has been there: those super hot, sticky days where you don't want to do anything, but you know you have to... For me, I never want to change out of my pjs, lt alonethink about putting on a full face of makeup. So here's how I beat the heat and still look presentable!
*The first thing I do is get dressed. On hot days I like stuff that's loose and comfy. I go for athletic shorts, a bright sports bra, and a tank! It makes you look bright while keeping you cool and comfy.
*Makeup always makes me feel hotter on a hot day so I go for a simple look. I just pu a touch of concealor on problem spots, then add a quick cheek stain (Benefit's posietint=fab),swipe on a touch of bronzed on my forehead, chin,cheeks, and nose, put on a coat of my fab mascara (the falsies FTW), and dab a bit of an illuminator on my brow bones and above my cheek bones. It's the perfect summery look: light, fresh, and bright.
*on hot days I HATE using heat on my hair and I also hate my hair sticking to my face, for this reason, I always go for the ponytail. I just pull my hair back with an elastic, add a headband, and I'm good to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment